GAPABA's 3rd Annual
Judiciary Committee Event
How to Run for Judicial Office
Tuesday, Oct. 20, 2015
6:30 - 8:30 PM
600 Peachtree Street, NE, Suite 5200
Atlanta, GA 30308
FREE BUT RSVP REQUIRED
Limited to first 60 attendees, 1st come 1stserved
Hon. Sara Doyle, Chief Judge, GA Court of Appeals
Hon. Alvin T. Wong, State Court of DeKalb County
Joel McElhannon, Parlay Political
Ryan Mahoney, Parlay Marketing
Hon. Carla Wong McMillian, GA Court of Appeals
DIRECTIONS: CLICK HERE
- Visitor Parking entrance for Troutman Sanders at the Bank of America Building is located off either North Avenue or West Peachtree. The building may decide to open up the monthly parking area for additional parking, but there will be signs if they decide to do so.
- As you arrive, a Troutman Sanders receptionist will be at the security desk to check you in. You will receive a parking validation voucher, which is inserted after your parking card when you leave the building.
- The event is on the 52nd Floor. There will be a sign directing them to the Sanders Room where the event will be held, which is to the left of the reception area. Those who have RSVP'd in advance should have printed nametags. Hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be served.
- Please note: we will have an official photographer, Mr. Boon Vong, and photographs of the event may be published on social media or through a public press release at the discretion of GAPABA.
- Korean American Bar Association of Georgia
- South Asian Bar Association of Georgia
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of Georgia
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia, Young Lawyers Division